What is ClearOPS ?
Problem: Many vendors are blocked by endless vendor security questionnaires. Prospects and customers require you to go through a lot of due diligence that take up a lot of time and cost you a lot of money.
Solution: ClearOPS unblocks your response and helps you close deals. The ClearOPS knowledge management platform streamlines your ability to quickly respond to customer questions. To get started, all you need is a 1 hour implementation call with our experts or a completed security questionnaire. Need privacy and security expertise? Just ask! We have answered 1000 of questions and can help with any privacy or security issue.
Value: Saves time, regulatory compliance.
- Import any questionnaire
- Powerful workflow CRM - never lose track of a questionnaire again
- Pre-populate questionnaires with past answers in minutes
- System of Record
- Written Information Security Policies
- Third party risk monitoring
- SOC2 Guidance
Plans: Ask for our NachoNacho pricing when you contact us. email@example.com
Key benefits of using ClearOPS ?
- Consistency - You may know your client's cybersecurity "off the top of your head" but that is a dangerous habit. With the data always at your fingertips, you never have to worry about giving a wrong answer or an inconsistent one again.
- Multi-Tenant - Manage all your clients, without multiple logins
- Take on New Clients - Gain hours of your time back while the technology handles the boring work, leaving you to do the interesting work, such as remediation. The easiest way to scale a vCISO practice is by using automation like ClearOPS.
- Offer New Services - With our patented security scanning search engine, you can add service offerings to your clients, like third-party monitoring, fourth-party identification and risk monitoring their security posture.
- Easy onboarding
- Security questionnaire pre-populate functionality using machine learning
- Security posture analysis and risk monitoring
- File storage, for evidence or artifacts
- Third-party monitoring
- Privacy impact assessments
Single Member vCISO: We charge per client and our base pricing starts at $749/ month, which includes a personal account and 1 client account. We scale as you scale.
Multi Member vCISO: Contact us for a quote.
SaaS business without any security staff: Our pricing model is a base price + security expert consulting monthly package. We generally recommend that you start at 5 hours a month and our vCISOs range from $150+ per hour. Our pricing is dependent on how many questionnaires you receive and how many vendors you have. Contact us for a quote.