OverviewWith automatic mileage tracking & reporting, TripLog streamlines your team’s mileage and expense reimbursement process.
Manual mileage logs are a time-consuming and costly process, costing companies an average of $3,913 and up to 58 hours of lost productivity per employee every year. Streamline your reimbursement process with the TripLog mileage app and web dashboard.
Track your mobile teams Mileage, Time & Expenses in one easy to use app.
► The Most Feature-rich Mileage & Expense Tracking App
• Automatic Mileage Capture: TripLog uses accurate GPS, ensuring drivers never miss a mile. With six unique tracking options to choose from, users can find the method that works best for them.
• Expense Capture: Upload your paper receipts, tolls, and fuel receipts for easy reimbursement. Scan fuel & gas receipts with OCR text recognition.
• Better Map Views: Multiple-stop route planning, daily driving overview, frequently traveled heatmap, most visited locations, longest stayed places, and real-time fleet tracking.
• Calendar Integration: Read meetings from Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, and Salesforce and import them into TripLog.
• Tax Compliant Reports: Hassle-free tax logs.
TripLog provides accurate mileage tracking for tax deductions and reimbursements for every type of user and business, big or small. From drivers using their cars for their rideshare business to companies offering mileage reimbursement to their employees, TripLog offers diverse options and features for every type of user.
► Miles = Money
TripLog is perfect for the self-employed, employers, and employees, for any and all business needs:
• Employers: Businesses rely on TripLog to track mileage expenses, reimbursements, and minimize their tax exposure.
• Employees: Employees can easily track and submit mileage expense logs for fast, accurate reimbursement, so you never miss a deserved dollar.
• Business owners: Business owners can cover a single car or a small fleet of vehicles to ensure accurate and tax compliant mileage tracking. TripLog is the best mileage tracker for contractors, sales representatives, real estate agents, and home care providers.
• Freelancers: easily segment between business use and personal use when tracking mileage related to work.
• Independent contractors: can easily keep their business and personal mileage separate and properly track mileage related to client work.
• Built for the gig economy: TripLog makes it easy for rideshare drivers to track mileage related to service passengers and reporting expenses to the IRS. Great for Uber / Lyft / GrubHub / etc.
• Personal use: Whether using a vehicle for charity work or personal reasons, keep track of virtually every mileage situation.
► Enterprise Features
While also the #1 mileage tracker for single users, TripLog also offers a best-in-class enterprise feature suite.
• Built With Companies In Mind: Approval management, daily commute mileage, department/office, single sign-on, Google maps distance, company address book, time tracking reports, custom tags, and more.
• Track Driving Safety: Detect hard braking, rapid acceleration, phone calls, and speeding.
• Comprehensive Dashboard: Employers can manage their company's accountable plan and employee's requirements with an easy-to-use interface.
• Data Integration: ADP, Concur, Chrome River, QuickBooks, Xero, and bank and credit card integration to track revenue and expenses.
• HIPAA Compliance: TripLog encrypts protected health information (PHI) and personally identifiable information (PII) in a secure environment for your privacy.
• Real-time Location Monitoring: Helps companies and drivers stay on track throughout the day, including a map view with daily/weekly travel routes.
COUNTRY SUPPORT & MILEAGE RATES
- TripLog automatically calculates reimbursements based on the current mileage rates from your local tax authority and custom rates for you to maximize your benefits.
- If you have questions or feedback please contact us email@example.com