What is SwiftKanban?
SwiftKanban is widely considered to be the most powerful Enterprise/ Portfolio Kanban and Visual Project Management tool for both co-located and distributed teams and enterprises. It combines the best of Visual Management, Kanban, and Scrum to give you a powerful tool for Lean/ Agile software development, visual project management and business collaboration.
SwiftKanban can be used by software teams, IT/ ops/ DevOps teams, project managers/ teams and those in HR, marketing, sales, procurement, construction, insurance, legal and other fields to visualize their team’s processes and work and improve overall flow, efficiency, and delivery of value to their customers.
SwiftKanban combines Scrum, Kanban, and visual management to offer a powerful tool for Lean/Agile software development, visual project management, and business collaboration and improvement.
SwiftKanban is available on SaaS as well as On-Premise models and comes with a free Team version as well as Group and Enterprise licensing options.
Key benefits of using SwiftKanban?
- SwiftKanban provides you an extensive set of features to help you visualize your current/ new workflow and work, define WIP limits, highlight bottlenecks, help them with their daily standups, retrospectives and other regular meetings; and get extensive actionable analytics to help improve their overall process and flow ...
- SwiftKanban connects you with your team using the most popular productivity/ office tools like Outlook, GSuite, and 1000s of others using Zapier, as well as with MS Teams and Slack! We support over 60 popular enterprise-class tools such as TFS/ Azure DevOps, JIRA, CA Agile Central and many others.
- SwiftKanban also features a Story Mapping board that offers you a comprehensive visual tool to analyze, brainstorm and breakdown your user’s journey in a specific workflow of their regular work, starting with high-level steps down to the lowest level tasks they must be able to accomplish using your product.
1. SmartLanes-based Swim Lane design that provides powerful workflow mapping capabilities – across multiple work-items, classes of service and many other attributes. This makes it easy for customers to map even the most complex processes easily on the Kanban Board.
2. Large and insightful set of Lean/Kanban-based analytics based on statistical analysis, Monte Carlo simulation, flow analysis and process control. Customers get the benefit of implementing true Lean/ Kanban principles, and the improvements thereof.
3. SwiftKanban connects you with your team using the most popular productivity/ office tools like Outlook, GSuite, and 1000s of others using Zapier, as well as with MS Teams and Slack! SwiftKanban supports over 60 popular enterprise-class tools such as TFS/ Azure DevOps, JIRA, CA Agile Central and many others. Use SwiftSync to visualize work across the organization!
4. Highly flexible Hierarchy Design for Portfolio and Program level Board design, unlimited levels of hierarchy, many-to-many relationships and child-to-parent progress reporting. Solves a key challenge for customers to scale Agile in the enterprise, provide Agile Portfolio and Program Management – and visibility to executive management of all critical initiatives.