What is Flokzu?
Flokzu is a no-code BPM platform that lets you automate even the most complex business processes on a simple drag-and-drop interface. With Flokzu, any business user can design, develop and automate processes. Our goal is to let anyone automate their entire business without needing IT knowledge or technical skills.
Key benefits of using Flokzu?
With so many process automation solutions out there, why is Flokzu a good option?
💻 First, because it is really easy to use. The platform is 100% no-code, so you'll be able to develop and optimize complete processes without needing IT knowledge or an external consultancy team. And because the platform is so easy-to-use, you'll be able to automate end-to-end processes and workflows in a matter of hours.
💪 Second, easiness of use doesn't mean weakness. Flokzu is a very robust, pure BPM software. Unlike similar platforms based on kanban boards or checklists, with Flokzu, you can automate complex processes, including items like parallelisms, complex conditions, and timers, among others.
💰 Third, our price scheme is flexible and fair. You only pay per active user and don't need to make any other investment.
📞 Fourth, we have the best support team on the planet, made up entirely of engineers. Our team won't tell you, "I will check that with my product team and be back soon." Our team will solve your problem at the moment.
👨🏫 And last but not least, Flokzu wants to empower you and help you become an independent user. That's why Flokzu offers a complete set of articles, videos, and all the stuff you need. You can even find a full free BPM course to become a process expert.
- Public forms: This feature allows people that are not authenticated into Flokzu (meaning that they don’t have a Flokzu user) to fill up a form and start a process instance. You could have the form embedded on your site and manage complaints and suggestions or any other process where external participants are needed.
- Integrations: Integrate with your workspace through Zapier, web services, webhooks, and our public API. The information will flow seamlessly from platform to platform, making it even easier to automate your workflows.
- Custom reports: Create your own Custom Reports defining filters and display columns. Those reports can be shared with other users and sent via email to whomever you want. Schedule a report to receive relevant information from the previous days/weeks/months automatically. This will help deliver your cloud workflow information to whoever needs it, when they need it.
- Databases: Databases within Flokzu can be used as spreadsheets to store parameters, shared data among processes or just centralize information. Insert records, look for them and update information automatically using the API. Databases are a valuable asset to make your cloud BPM more functional.
- Sandbox and versions: The sandbox feature will allow you to test your processes without worrying about who is assigned to the tasks. Also, this feature was designed not to generate data in the trays or reports that may affect your real data.
- Email notifications: Automated emails can be included at any step of your cloud workflow, both to internal and external users. Customize recipients, subject and message of the email. Add form fields within the message body, which will be replaced with the actual value once sent.
- Substitutions: The Substitutions feature will allow you to define a substitute for a user in a certain period of time. The substitute will be able to complete the tasks on behalf of the original assignee.
- Timers: Flokzu allows you to set different timers to start a process periodically, or change the path of a workflow after a given period of time, or even pause for a specific amount of time the flow of a process.
- Teams: a team is a group of users (more flexible and informal than Roles), which serves to facilitate collaborative work. Teams are not part of the formal definition of processes but the teams are associated to processes.
- Other: issues monitor, authenticated forms, external participants and much more!
$21 per user per month
- Unlimited Process Instances
- Unlimited Storage
- Unlimited Public Forms
- Unlimited Databases
- Unlimited Custom Report