NachoNacho is Hiring! Full Stack/Backend Software Engineer
NachoNacho offers businesses the ability to consolidate and manage all their subscriptions (software, content, education, etc.) in one account. Using NachoNacho, businesses can keep track of which subscriptions they have across the whole company, and allocate spending budgets per employee and per subscription. They can easily cancel any subscriptions they don’t want, from a unified dashboard.
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior, Lead
Role: Backend Developer, Full Stack Developer
Industry: Fintech, Computer Software
Company size: 2–8 people
Company type: VC Funded
Senior Full Stack Developer (Node) – UNITED STATES ONLY
You will set Up a CI/CD Pipeline on AWS
You will focus on all aspects of the backend security
The ideal candidate is a fast learner, a hard worker, and has a knack for creative problem-solving.
You will join NachoNacho’s Core team to develop and build new features for our JAMstack offering.
You will work directly with a team of talented engineers who share your passion for serverless architecture, low latency solutions, and superior user experiences.
Candidates must be experts in the following:
- Five years of contributing to a Node application in production
- Two years of GraphQL experience (Apollo is a plus)
- Two years of Vue or React experience
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
Nice to Have:
- Comfortable working in an agile fast paced startup environment
- Experience in test-driven development
- Team player with good analytical and communication skills
- Startup experience