ZoomInfo Discounts, Features, Pricing, and Reviews
What is ZoomInfo?
Zoominfo is a powerful tool for sales and marketing professionals that allows you to connect with the people that matter to you in other organizations and close better deals. It provides access to a database of over 100 million companies, as well as detailed information about each contact in those businesses—data such as email address and phone number.
Zoominfo also offers powerful search and filtering capabilities, making finding the right contacts for your needs easy. You can find businesses based on:
- Email Addresses & Phone Numbers
- Company Type or Industry
- Exact Address or General Location
- SIC, EIN & More Codes
But Zoominfo's capabilities don't end there. It also offers a suite of tools to help you better engage with your prospects. These tools include sales automation, chatbots, workflows, native phone & email, and more.
Key benefits of using ZoomInfo?
Database: Zoominfo's company database is one of the most extensive and accurate out there. It contains over 100 million companies and detailed information on each contact within those businesses.
Search & Filtering: Zoominfo's search and filtering capabilities make it a fantastic tool for prospecting in your target market and industry.
Integrations: Zoominfo has a marketplace of apps that integrate with popular tools like Salesforce, HubSpot, Slack, Zoho CRM, and more. This makes it easy to use the data you gather with Zoominfo on other sales and marketing platforms.
Sales Automation: Zoominfo's sales automation tools help you carry out sales processes within the platform, so you don't have to jump between platforms.
- Professional and company profiles
- Direct dial business and mobile phone numbers & email addresses
- Prospect lists, alerts and tagging
- Territory management filters
- Locations and hierarchy data
- Department org charts
- Social media profile links, funding info and tech adoption insights
- Purchasing intent signals and website visitor data
- Buyer persona recommendation
- Smart filters
- Sales activity automation
- Contact tracking
- Advanced company attributes
- AI-generated ideal customer profile creation
- Reporting dashboard
- ZoomInfo’s in-house display network
- Social network audience activation
- Cross-channel audience & campaign management
- Contact and company search
- Email and phone automation
- Foundational data
- Data brick
- Data services
- Automated Data Orchestration
To know Zoominfo's pricing information, you need to contact their sales team. Zoominfo offers various solutions for businesses: SalesOS, MarketingOS, TalentOS, and OperationsOS, all with different tiers and prices.
The most common one is the SalesOS, which has the following plans: Professional+, Advanced+, and Elite+. You can try the first plan for free.
In addition, ZoomInfo also offers other products you can add to your chosen plan. The products are:
- Chorus: a tool to record sales and internal calls and get valuable insights
- Engage: a tool to automate sales processes
- Chat: an intelligent chatbot
Each product has different pricing.
Get 10% cashback for all ZoomInfo plans in the first year.
Save 10% on all plans with our exclusive ZoomInfo discount by subscribing from the NachoNacho marketplace. All you need to do is click the "Subscribe now!" button, sign up to NachoNacho, create a virtual credit card in seconds under the "NachoCard" tab, and use that card to make your purchase.