OverviewMass personalized messaging in popular instant messengers
LoopMessage is a perfect macOS tool for messaging marketing. You can send personalized bulk messages via iMessage/SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Viber, and Skype in 4 steps:
- Compose message
- Select recipients
- Choose the sending mode
- Press "Start"
Easy peasy, right?
Advantages of LoopMessage app:
- This is a 100% native macOS app with a minimal UI and maximum performance
- App is built to run on Catalina 10.15 and later.
- Sending will be done on your device from your accounts in iMessage, WhatsApp, FB Messenger, Telegram, Viber, Skype.
- LoopMessage app will not ask for passwords from your messengers, so you can be sure that your accounts are safe.
- Also, you can send regular SMS from your Mac. Note that SMS is sent from your device based on your cellular provider rates.
LoopMessage offers great user data privacy:
- App stores all data only on your device, without using external servers.
- You can deny access to the phone book and use only internal contacts in the app. Thus, your personal contacts will not be known to the app.
- If you have allowed access to the phone book, the app will work only in Read-only mode with your Phone Book. The app will never make changes to the Phone Book since the main goal of the application is to distribute messages without making changes in contacts.
What are the benefits of using LoopMessage for bulk distribution?
- By sending messages via iMessage, your customers will receive authentic blue chat bubble messages with modern previews.
- You can send a message via iMessage by specifying the recipient's e-mail. If he has an iCloud account created on this mail, he will also receive a message.
- If you need to send messages to recipients in different countries, now you don't have to worry about roaming for SMS, since messaging via iMessage, WhatsApp, FB Messenger, Telegram, Viber, and Skype does not depend on your cellular provider.
Who using our product?
- iOS/macOS-only app owners. This way, they have a 100% relevant audience of users who already have iMessage installed. For other platforms, they can send messages via WhatsApp, Messenger, or Telegram.
- People who provide personalized services and need to be in touch with their clients. For example, teachers, fitness trainers, consultants are those who need to constantly stay in touch with their audience and send messages every day. Previously these people spent several hours a day on messaging, but now they can do it in 5 minutes.
- Business owners who are constantly trying to notify their customers about product updates, new sales, and promotions, or any other event that may be of interest to their audience.