Position: Business Development - U.S.
NachoNacho is seeking a Business Development professional that is comfortable managing both product demos and customer relationships. Upon joining NachoNacho, you will work with our core team to acquire new users while also increasing platform usage by our existing customer base. This role will report directly to the CEO & CTO.
The ideal candidate is a fast learner, hard worker and a creative problem solver that will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage both our existing sales pipeline and develop new opportunities
- Give product demos, showcasing the value of NachoNacho
- Develop and implement outbound sales and business development strategy
- Manage proposal response processes
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 3+ years of sales experience with skills including new business qualification and prospecting
- Familiarity with selling across social platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- An understanding of FinTech, Marketplaces, and/or Subscriptions
Nice To Have:
- Comfortable working in an agile, fast paced startup environment
- Team player with good analytical and communication skills
- Startup experience
Want to join our talented team on a mission to provide superior user experience while making their businesses more profitable? Apply directly with CV and experience at email@example.com